Cupid here! This Valentine’s Day I’m teaming up with Scout to help you plan the Valentine’s Day of your dreams. I’m swapping my arrows for tweets this year, giving you the chance to get live, personalized advice on everything from romantic restaurants to nearby events sure to add spark to your evening plans. Last minute planner? On your date with no idea where to go next? Consider me your own romance concierge.
I’ll be LIVE on Twitter, Tuesday 2/12 to Thursday 2/14 dishing out replies with personalized plans and tips, with the help of Scout‘s “Things To Do” feature. In the mood for a show? Steak house? Museum? Sporting event? Scout Cupid can help.
It just takes one simple tweet. Tweet @Scout using the #ScoutCupid hashtag with your city and the type of thing you want to do (Live music, bars, museums, theatre, family fun, etc.), and my team of real live #ScoutCupid helpers will shoot you a personalized recommendation. You can expect responses from 9am to 5pm PST.
Let’s recap. Tweet @Scout using the #ScoutCupid hashtag with your city and the type of thing you may want to do. Sit back, and get a recommendation. That’s it. (If only love was this easy.)
Here’s are some examples of some of the things you could tweet at #ScoutCupid:
- @Scout I’d love to check out a concert near Seattle, WA! #ScoutCupid
- @Scout: I love Chinese food and live in Phoenix, AZ! Any suggestions? #ScoutCupid
- @Scout: My girlfriend loves music. Any ideas in Chicago? #ScoutCupid
- @Scout I’m looking for a great sushi place to take my wife in Miami. Ideas? #ScoutCupid
Note: Just like my arrows can only bring two love birds to the same perch, and don’t guarantee lasting love, I can’t promise reservation availability or guarantee that you’ll have a good time – some things are even out of #ScoutCupid’s hands! Also, Scout Cupid is only able to provide recommendations in the United States. Questions? Tweet us at @Scout!
More About Scout
Scout is a daily personal navigator that gives you a new way to discover local things to do, like events & activities and then easily get you there with turn-by-turn, voice guided navigation. Scout’s personalized GPS navigation provides the information that’s most important to you and your decision for “where to next”?
- My Dashboard: Get home faster with personalized commute times
- My Places: Save and share the places you love
- My Search: Find it faster as Scout learns your friends, favorites, and recent places
- Traffic: Avoid traffic without distractions
- Things To Do: Discover things to do near you, including restaurants, food, cheap gas, music and movies
- Navigation: Personalized GPS navigation with free voice guidance