This year, why not bust out of the can…
… and round up the family and go find the perfect pumpkin at a pumpkin patch? (Note: Here’s a great place to start your search)
When you find the right one, there’s virtually an infinite amount of things you can do with it!
You can make it smile like this…
…or like this.
If you want, you can make it bow to the Empire.
…Or perhaps a friendlier face (or two).
If you want, you don’t have to make it a face at all…
Or something a little more traditional…
Need a rest? Make it a seat (and everyone else’ too!).
But whatever you do….
Make sure you find the one that’s right for you.
And most of all, just have fun because October is the perfect time to find a pumpkin!
P.S. Don’t forget to find him a new home on November 1st…
Want to find a pumpkin patch near you? Start your search here on Scout.me.
- Pumpkin Bread by kuljuls (Flickr)
- Pumpkin Patch by Kam’s World (Flickr)
- Pumpkin Carving by kennymatic (Flickr)
- Pumpkin by CarbonNYC
- Bright Smile by Randy Son of Robert (Flickr)
- Darth Vader pumpkin by reynolds.james.e (Flickr)
- The Origin of Jack’s Lanterns by makelessnoise (Flickr)
- Fairy Pumpkin House by tinyfroglet
- pumpkin burger!!! by jelene (Flickr)
- Pi pie by pauladamsmith
- Five boys on a pumpkin by Jen’s Art & Soul
- Weary of His Own Creation by CarbonNYC
- This is the one I want Daddy! by jkdevleer04
- Sanna Getting into a Pumpkin by terren in Virginia
- Rotten, Mean Pumpkin by Sean Loyless